Ngurrara Pty Ltd is a 100% owned and operated Pilbara Aboriginal business formed by the joint venture of Traditional Owner Aboriginal Businesses with proven experience in the Mining and Civil Construction Projects.
Ngurrara’s features include:
- Experienced leaders, with over 100 years of combined experience in Civil and Mining operations
- Significant Aboriginal workforce (currently at 80%)
- Comprehensive fleet of earthworks and civil equipment
- Capacity and capability to deliver a diverse range of civil, mining and infrastructure services
OUR MISSION AND VISION
Provide Shareholders a platform to deliver projects across the Resources Sector creating enhanced Aboriginal and local community participation
Collaborate, engage, and form partnerships to deliver solutions and successful outcomes
Ngurrara is committed to working in a collaborative manner to deliver:
- Increased involvement and upskilling of a local Aboriginal workforce
- Balanced participation of all Shareholders
- Increased local economic development
- Participation of other Aboriginal businesses
The focus of Ngurrara is the pooling of resources and expertise of its Shareholders to leverage the combined capabilities and benefits for their respective businesses.
Our Shareholders are equal participants in Ngurrara, and the Company Board is chaired by Mr Phillip Dhu (Phil). The member companies have community linkages to the Banjyma and Kariyarra people in the Pilbara region.
Our Shareholder companies are:
- Koodaideri Contracting Services
- Kajarinya Training Excellence Centre
- Toddy’s Plant Hire
- Total Development (Aust)
Respect for our People – Our people are the key to our success
Work and Culture – Commitment to effective communication and promoting positive workplace culture
Highest Quality Service Delivery – Our commitment to quality will set us apart