providing services across the Pilbara
Ngurrara Pty Ltd is a 100% owned and operated Pilbara Aboriginal business formed by the joint venture of Aboriginal owned companies with proven experience on the Resource and Civil Construction Projects.
Since 2018, Ngurrara have been providing quality Mining and Civil Contracting Ancillary Services to a wide range of clients.
Our business has grown in capability and operational competence through the provision of project development and construction activities supporting the development of the Rio Tinto Koodaideri project.
From our Koodaideri project base, Ngurrara provide ancillary works directly to Rio Tinto offering flexible and timely solutions including earthworks, grading, road maintenance, stockpile management and dust suppression.
Provide meaningful and sustainable economic development activities for Aboriginal People
Ngurrara owned fleet includes service truck, loader, excavator, light vehicles, and ancillary support equipment.
The primary Scope of Services includes:
- Road maintenance including Grading &, Dust Suppression
- Civil works including Road Building
- Material handling
- Minor Civil works including installation of Bollards, construction of traffic management devices including roundabouts
- Material recycling
Respect for our People – Our people are the key to our success
Work and Culture – Commitment to effective communication and promoting positive workplace culture
Highest Quality Service Delivery – Our commitment to quality will set us apart
Operator Training and Competency Project
Interview with the Australian Institute of Company Directors
Ngurrara – WHS Awards Winner
- 100% Aboriginal ownership;
- Significant Aboriginal workforce; Comprehensive fleet of earthworks and civil equipment;
- Capacity and capability to deliver a diverse range of civil, mining and infrastructure