An opportunity for a Fitter/Serviceman is available for our mining operations in the Pilbara Region.
- Experience in maintenance/repair in a mining environment. A thorough understanding of maintenance work management practices.
- Performing routine maintenance of machines and tools, and diagnosing and repairing faults, responds to call outs and breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Effective and efficient fault finding and diagnostic skills. Conducts machine inspections/preventative maintenance activities and reports back any faults and parts identified and alerts Site Supervisor.
- Works with production team to ensure products produced is of a suitable quality by following safety protocols.
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ensures that the work health and safety requirements of this function are maintained in accordance with statutory legislation and company policies and procedures.
Able to start ASAP
To apply, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click below